Find out what is the best Translation Meaning of the word Dear In kannada? Here are some translations.
Add To Favorite:
Details : ಪ್ರಿಯ, ಒಲವಿನ, ನೆಚ್ಚಿನ, ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ, ಅಕ್ಕರೆಯ
Dear – ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
Dear :: ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
Dearer :: ಹೋಲಿಸಿದರೆ
Dearest :: ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
Dearests :: dearests
Dearly :: ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ
Dearness :: ಆತ್ಮೀಯತೆ
Dears :: dears
dear = ಪ್ರಿಯ
Pronunciation = 🔊 dear
Pronunciation in Kannada = ಡಿಯರ್
dear in Kannada: ಪ್ರಿಯ
Part of speech: Noun
Definition in English: a beloved person
Definition in Kannada: ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
Meanings of dear in Kannada
- ಪತ್ರ ವ್ಯವಹಾರದ ಮೊದಲಲ್ಲಿ ಗೌರವಸೂಚಕವಾಗಿ ಬಳಸುವ ಪದ
- ಒಲವಿನ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ
(1) A beloved person; used to denote affection
(2) A sweet, innocent mild-mannered person (especially as a child).
(1) A true friend
(2) In a close relationship or intimate relationship
(3) Sincere and sincere
(4) Having a high price
(1) With affection
(2) at a high price
examples for Meaning of Dear in Kannada:
(1) We are grateful for your time.
(2) This sweet little book is called The Little Book of Calm and contains some helpful advice for members.
(3) “These were donated by dear friends who worked in a Verdi opera.
(4) However, this is a costly decision for the bank as it screens companies that are not in compliance with its guidelines but who would like a Cooperative account.
(5) We are willing to pay a high price for this peace.
(6) She continued her day, going about her normal life. Her dear friends held her in high regard.
(7) He was left with his wife and children, who died.
(8) It is believed that depression in the export industry, along with credit restriction and dear money, spreads quickly and evenly throughout the community.
(9) However, eventually even Labradors’ jaws will become tired and the animal will be unable to stay upright unless someone is carrying hot liquid.
(10) Francesca thought she was fortunate to have not lost anyone close to her.
(11) “Are we suggesting, dear sir? That we spoke to ghosts?”
(12) +o+c++It’s a terrible late time, dear,+o+c+u Alfonso was heard to speak in English.
(13) “Ok, dear, I’ll leave Cassandra here while I finish some preparations.
(14) She would hate to leave her friends+o+c+, they were so important to her.
(15) Dr Biswell has successfully caught the sheep and I have injected a white, disgusting-looking gloop down their little throats using a syringe.
(16) The number was indeed disconnected.
More Kannada Words for Dear
- ರಫ್ತು ಮತ್ತು ಆಮದುಗಳ
- ಪ್ರದರ್ಶನ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸುವವ
- ಸ್ಟೆಪ್ ಅಪ್
Word Forms / Inflections
dearer (adjective comparative)
dearest (adjective superlative)
dears (noun plural)
English Definitions and Meaning of dear
- with or in a close or intimate relationship Synonyms: good, near Examples
A good friend is a good friend
My sisters and brothers are close and dear
- High prices
Synonyms – Expensive, high-priced and expensive, pricy
A pricey restaurant
This is too expensive for my wallet
- Dearly loved
Synonyms: beloved, darling
- Sincere sincerity
Synonyms : earnest, devout, heartfelt
Devout wishes for their success
– heartfelt condolences
One’s most precious wish
- Great value
He paid a lot for the food
This cost him dear
- With affection
Synonyms – affectionately, dearly
He treats her with affection
She loved him deeply
- A beloved person; used to indicate affection
Synonyms : dearest, beloved, honey, love
- A sweet, innocent, mild-mannered person (especially as a child).
- Dearness allowance
Synonyms of Meaning of Dear in Kannada :
|Synonyms in Kannada||ಪ್ರಿಯತಮೆ ಪ್ರೀತಿಪಾತ್ರರಿಗೆ ಇಷ್ಟ|
|Synonyms in English||darling loved beloved|
Antonyms of Meaning of Dear in Kannada:
|Antonyms in Kannada||ಇಷ್ಟಪಡದ ದ್ವೇಷ|
|Antonyms in English||hated unloved|
Related Words for Meaning of Dear in Kannada:
(1) my dear ::ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
(2) dear friend ::ಆತ್ಮೀಯ ಸ್ನೇಹಿತ
(3) hold dear ::ಆತ್ಮೀಯ ಹಿಡಿದುಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
(4) my dear one ::ನನ್ನ ಪ್ರಿಯ ಒಂದು
(5) very dear ::ಬಹಳ ಪ್ರಿಯ
(6) dear heart ::ಆತ್ಮೀಯ ಹೃದಯ
(7) too dear ::ತೀರಾ ಪ್ರಾಣಭಯದಿಂದ
(8) for dear life ::ಆತ್ಮೀಯ ಜೀವನ
1. beloved ::ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
2. precious ::ಅತ್ಯಮೂಲ್ಯ
3. endearing ::ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
4. expensive ::ದುಬಾರಿ
5. devout ::ಧರ್ಮನಿಷ್ಠ
6. near ::ಬಳಿ
7. pricey ::ಪ್ರೈಸಿ
8. dearly ::ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ
9. darling ::ಪ್ರಿಯತಮೆ
10. lovable person ::ಪ್ರೀತಿಪಾತ್ರ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯನ್ನು
11. lamb ::ಕುರಿ
12. beloved ::ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ
Synonyms of dear
|Synonyms||precious, expensive, costly, beloved, darling, love, cherished, sweetheart, honey, high, high-priced, pet, sweet, exorbitant, intimate, loved, esteemed, valuable, favorite, priceless, beloved, dearest, honey, love, lamb, good, near, costly, high-priced, pricey, pricy, darling, devout, earnest, heartfelt, dearly, affectionately|
Antonyms of dear
|Antonyms||cheap, inexpensive, worthless, common, despised, distant, hateful, valueless, abominated, abomination, adversary, alien, alienated, low-priced, moderate, hate, reasonable, abandoned, abhorred, abominable,|
More matches for dear
Dear Black People shouldn’t be used to degrade whole races based upon inaccurate stereotypes. Dear White People shouldn’t be used to degrade an entire race based on incorrect stereotypes.
Let me be very clear about what I intend to say here. Despite being an atheist, I believe there is at least one thing people should consider when reading the Bible.
“No seriously. Fuck white people.
Donald Trump is a man that I hate. Because statistics show that they favor him, I won’t use the term “fuck white people”.
They are so disgusting! They’re all in blackface and hate black people. Let’s make an animated movie about them. They will see a movie showing their racist actions, and they will also realize that they are human. Then, racism will disappear!
What do these people want to achieve?
What is their goal This isn’t comedy. It is disgusting. It’s not going to end racism.
While this might have been acceptable in 2014, it is now 2017 and white people get the point. It is horrendous that all the faults of the white race are being highlighted. They know that they are considered the “bad guys” by the United States.
It is unacceptable.
All those who believed this argument are now convinced. It only makes racial divides worse. It is destroying the country.
It’s not easy for my evil-minded staunchly Republican parents. My staunchly Democrat friends (the bad kind) don’t get it, and these hate speech producers don’t either. Everyone wants to be apart, not work together for compromises.
We are selfish. We don’t want to be satisfied halfway. We want perfection now and are always on the lookout for it.
As the microwave generation takes control of polarized environments, we are more patient than ever.
If you shout at everyone, the world will heal itself.
This is the key to success:
It’s not possible to do so:
It is important to have a conversation. It is important to engage in civil dialogue to find solutions to our problems. Social justice is essential, and it must be done correctly. This is how it works.
However, I don’t think white people are pure sheep. When it comes to racism, white people are just as guilty, if not worse than any other race in America.
I have many memories of white racists in my south and of black racists on the West Coast. All have equally horrible, backward ideas.
Some jokes may be considered racist. Sometimes jokes are funny. Some jokes about racism can be funny, even though they are not my favorite.
Dear Asian People won’t be made. It will spend approximately two hours telling Asians that they are racist and providing fringe examples to back up their claim. Then it will show white people how clean they really are.
This is absurd. This is a disgusting show. White people will not support social justice if they are attacked brutally and wrongly called racist.
We need white people.
White people are needed to support social justice advocates like myself. Stop calling the movement anti-white racism. It’s about equality, and not hatred or disapproval of whites.
There are both good and poor whites and good and terrible blacks.
There are good and bad people. My travels all over the globe have taught me one thing: The bad far outnumbers the good.
Please. I appeal to all peoples of America, Europe, Asia, Africa and the rest of the world to love each other and treat them as you would. You must refuse to accept this racist, disgusting “comedy” as satire.
English to Kannada Dictionary
Translation of dear into Kannada with similar and opposing words. The spoken pronunciation of dear is in Kannada and English.
Tags for the entry «Dear»
Definition of dear in Kannada: What does dear mean? Kannada’s dear definition includes explanations, pronunciations, and examples of dear.