Badass Meaning in Telugu
You can find the meaning of the telugu translation for badass. Here is a list with translations.
More Telugu Words for Badass
- డ్రెడ్ లాక్స్
(1) Anything that is not up to standard in ethics or decency
(1) Possessing undesirable or negative characteristics
(2) Very intense or very bad
(3) Feeling physical discomfort or pain. Sometimes, the term ‘tough’ is used to refer to ‘bad’.
(4) (of foodtuffs
(5) Feeling or expressing regret, sorrow, or a sense loss over something done or undone
(6) Not able to be collected or uncollectible
(7) Below average quality and performance
(8) Nonstandard (9) Not financially secure or safe
(10) Physically unsound or ill
(11) able to harm
(12) Characterized by immorality or wickedness
(13) Reproduced fraudulently(14) Not working correctly
(1) With great intensity (‘bad’ is a non-standard variant of ‘badly’).
(2) Very much; strongly
(1) Bad reputations can only demoralize employees. No more flexibility will make this disappear.
(2) I don’t want to do any of these things today, and if it is bad I’ll be honest.
(3) It’s hard to get enough sleep, and your kids are throwing up from bad food.
(4) She had some severe aches and pains for several weeks, even though she didn’t get pregnant.
(5) It is possible to describe the death penalty for very poor people as the second category.
(6) However, this doesn’t necessarily mean that what we see is bad or evil.
(7) Childhood idealization is a contributing factor to the general ignorance about good and bad behavior.
(8) The meat is now rotten
(9) Although the air was still quite bad, the tunnel was much larger and less foreboding.
It was a terrible idea (10).
(11) Everyone has some of the same old age ailments, such as poor memory, bad hearing, and fading eyesight.
(12) I felt so ashamed, so ashamed of who I was today, so worthless and empty, so insignificant.
(13) No matter how badly I threw it, it would still knock down at least one pin.
(14) He was afflicted by money problems. He was charged with passing a bad check and other financial crimes.
(15) She knew she was worse than these wannabe hoodlums.
(16) Your body will tell you to stop feeling pain. Ignoring it will make you feel worse and possibly even cause you to injure yourself.
English to Telugu Dictionary: badass
Translation in Telugu of the word badass. You can also find the spoken pronunciation of badass both in Telugu language and English language.
Tags for the entry “badass”
Definition of badass, Telugu meaning of badass, badass pronunciation in Telugu language, examples and definitions of badass.
English to Telugu Dictionary
This dictionary is more than an English to Telugu dictionary and Telugu-English dictionary. This dictionary is the most comprehensive database on word meaning.
This dictionary provides English toTelugu word meaning and Telugu to English words meaning.
It also includes Antonyms and Synonyms as well as examples from your favorite TV shows.
You can quickly search for English to Telugu translations, and English to Telugu translations using this dictionary.
The dictionary has over 500,000 words meanings and is growing.
The English to Telugu Dictionary also includes an Android app for offline use.
It has three main features: translate English words into Telugu, translate Telugu terms to English, copy and paste any paragraph in Reat Text box, then tap on any word for instant word meaning.
You can also find English Grammar, TOEFL, and the most common words on this website.
Who was/was the most badass Indian politician ever?
Narendra Modi is without a doubt
I would have said Indira Gandhi if Modi didn’t exist.A person who never forgives, never forgets.
He does all badass things in a very polite and courteous way ensuring his rivals will never come up .
It is pretty sure if a person like him cannot change India then nobody will , atleast in the current scenario.
Take a look at what Modi did for people who didn’t want to follow his method of working.
1.Narendra Modi vs Asaram aka Asumal Sirumalani
This topic is rarely discussed as there are only very few evidences to support the claims.
The Modi government was the most likely to be the one requesting money.
For his high-voltage political campaign for PM, which required huge funding but was roiled by differences quite early on, Asaram trust provided the funds.
Gujrat government. All business houses are protected from mafia and any other lobby. Gujrat business circles know that the government will demand money from them whenever they are.
They will not accept unofficial money if they are asked.
In 2010, the friction began when Trust, managed by Asaram goons, was not following the Modi Govt’s diktat.
For paying a sum that every major business house in Gujrat must pay for reasons only known to the modi coterie.
Asaram believed that Modi is superior to him because he has a large supporter base and can do what he wants.
He didn’t realize with whom he was mucking.
This happened in 2010
It continued, but Asaram was a large mass base so it would be foolish to arrest him or place serious charges against him.
Asaram and Modi were playing a game of cat and mouse, as they both had secrets that if revealed would not benefit either of them. Asaram, on a low pitch, was targeting Modi and didn’t support him during the Assemly election of 2012.
Modi ji, a skilled hunter, was waiting for the right moment to strike him because he might pose a threat to his PM aspirations.
Asaram was accused of rape committed by a teenage boy in August 2013. Asaram claimed that it was a conspiracy of the Gandhis. It was cleverly done by Asaram in order to blame Congress Gov.
Deviate attention because Congress was already in bad terms and the common people were also upset with the current congress regime for many issues, from corruption to poverty.
Anyone who is serious about this case will soon realize that it was real.
The girl has not changed or modified any statements she made, and her stories are all true.
It has been difficult for Asaram’s top lawyers to prove his innocence, as he is being paid a large sum by Asaram.
Ram Jethmalani and Salman Khurshid, as well as Subramanium Swamy were the lawyers who supported him.
Let’s get to the point. Many top BJP leaders supported Asaram after the incident became public.
They called him innocent and called it a bigger conspiracy by the so-called missionaries and Gandhis.
This is what Modi then told them. .
Dont defend rape-accused Asaram. Modis’s angry diktat for party leaders
Many Asaram supporters believed that rape was an allegation, and that it was made by a teenager.
This was not something they could defend.
Modi Govt. was formed after Asaram spent time in jail. Modi Govt. stepped in and put the final nail in Asaram’s coffin.
Case after case was filed against Asaram and his playboy son Narayan Sai in their home state Gujrat.
One woman claimed that Narayan Sai had fathered her child, while other women visited.
She also said that the father-son duo were serial molesters under the veil of religious secrecy.
Narayan Sai was charged with a 300-page charge. Narayan Sai was arrested and declared wanted for absconding. However, he surrendered quickly and is now back where he belongs.
There aren’t many people who, apart from some idiots, support the father-son duo.
This father-son couple is still without support.
2.Narendra Modi vs Sanjay Joshi
Sanjay Joshi is a name that many people don’t know. He was a mechanical engineer by trade and was loved and admired by the grassroot party workers.
In his public behavior, Joshi was very similar to Atal Bihari Vajpayee. According to old party workers, he can recall the names of over 10000 party members. He is always available for them to discuss any matter with all channels open.
Because of their starkly different views, Modi and Joshi don’t get along. Modi had big dreams of becoming a national leader, or capturing New Delhi.
Joshi, on the other hand, was more focused on strengthening the Sangh Parivar and growing the party at its grassroots.
Modi’s attitude was “because of you, you are there”, while Joshi’s was “because of us, you’re here”.
Modi was dictatorial, while Joshi was Democrat.
Joshi won the ideological war against Modi in 1995 by sending him out of Gujrat affairs and sending Chandigarh to him.
The most shocking fact about Modi’s expulsion from Delhi was that he was not allowed residence there like other central office party-bearers. Joshi, Keshubhai Patel, and Shankar Waghela orchestrated Modi’s ousting.
After the 2001 earthquake, Modi was deputed to Gujrat again with the blessing of LK Advani. However, this time he was going directly as Chief Minister and not as an office bearer. Rest in peace.