What is the meaning of word bestie in Bengali ? Here are some translations.
English to Bangla Meaning :: best friend
Best friend :ভাল বন্ধু
Best – সেরা
Friend – বন্ধু
Nearby Translations for
meaning of bestie in bengali:-
(1) The greatest effort you can make
(2) The person who is the most outstanding or exceptional; someone who surpasses all others
(3) Canadian physiologist (born 1899-1978 in the United States)
(1) Get the best of
knew fee besties shandies perusal old is gold stream fomite virgin spam Empanelled possessive urad dal ping blady RIP nice sao moto status nothing alter ago flirt jerk desi jerk bonafide soulmate bajra stag webinar pic
bestie – meaning in bengali:-
(1) (superlative or ‘good’
(2) (comparative or superlative)
(3) having desirable or beneficial qualities,
(4) especially those that are suitable for a specific thing
(5) of moral excellence
(6) of admiration and respect
(7) of thoroughness
(8) in close or intimate relationships
(9) most appropriate or right for a given purpose
(10), resulting favorably
Adverb for bestie – meaning in bengali:-
(1) In a most exceptional way or manner
(2) It would be sensible
(3) From a position of superiority/authority
(4) often used for emphasis or as an incinerator
(5) to a suitable extent or degree
(6) with approval
(6) with great knowledge or particular expertise
(7) with prudence
(8) with skill
(9) in pleasing ways
(10) and in a way that affords financial comfort
(11) without any unusual distress or resentment; with good humour
Examples for bestie – meaning in bengali:-
(1) He was 29 years old and was nearing the end of his career. However, he set a lifetime record in the final.
(2) It’s the most wonderful time of my entire life.
(3) He gave us many useful tips and tricks in a short time span.
(4) They had a great relationship and many people who saw his early work say that he brought out the best of her.
(5) If you only have one night to go out, Friday night is my recommendation.
(6) This was, as I said below, the most exciting LSU game I’ve ever seen.
(7)This can be easily determined by looking at the best season for the plant to grow.
(8) It’s not worth trying to be the best at everything, as failure is worse than success.
(9) Understanding the whole picture will give you a better perspective and help you make the best decisions.
(11) His time was impressive at 2 minutes and 5.7 seconds.
(12) This is well within the previous record. It’s better to do it in spring, when there are less people and it isn’t so cold.
(13) Let us take these six months and work together, drawing from the best of each country’s experience, to figure out how we can move forward.
(14) He wanted the best for his pupils and saw teaching and learning as a partnership between home and school.
(15) He spent lots of time with contributors and believes that his honest approach helped them get the best out of themselves.
(16) They require well-drained acid soil, sun or partial shade, and should be pruned in March.
fee cold credit dare whatapp bae Virgin bae spam trotted block nature Whatsapp scenario jabbed remitter sore throat pandemic hind throwback irreplaceable queue refined amigo call girl nope episode above throwback die
Did you weep when your bestie died?
I dint lose hope after I first cried. My best friend is no longer my best friend, but I still cry when my friend goes.
Sakshi was my best friend in class 7. My mother didn’t know that we were friends and she lived far from us so we used to sit together on the same school bench.
My teachers used to tell her not to sit next to me because she was poor in school and I was a top student.
She was my best friend, and I didn’t listen to anyone. She was unable to finish that year, so she went to another school.
We are now friends on Facebook, but we don’t talk much.
A was my best friend in college, but I hadn’t given her that title. For four long years we shared a single room. More than just sharing a room, we also shared our entire lives.
Talking was a regular part of our lives. We went on long walks together, saw movies together, and ate together every day.
At one time she was more than a family member. She was smart (she was a gold medalist), beautiful, but not very caring. I lost her when she was placed in different companies and different places. She is now married but I miss her.
The next was a friend from school. Let’s call him A. Although we never spoke in school, we exchanged numbers via slam books as school was about to end. He was so confident that I would call him again, I called him first.
We would talk endlessly on the phone and became close friends. We could have spoken more, but it wasn’t 2010, there wasn’t a jio.
Although calls were wonderful, he ended them when he proposed to me by phone.
Because I wasn’t ready, things didn’t turn out to be as wonderful with him again.
I will skip some other topics and just mention the most recent because I was crying this morning so I decided to write this answer. Let’s call him B. We met in a Facebook group.
He was in the beginning phases of preparing for competitive exams while I was already preparing for them for a long time.
I was able to help him, he would occasionally deactivate his Facebook and come online only occasionally.
However, he would always message me and we would finish all our pending discussions. He said that he wanted to marry a girl he helped me impress, but it didn’t turn out in his favor.
We became close friends. I was able to get a job, but he got it before me. He finally agreed to help me. I got the job because he worked tirelessly, motivated me and threatened me.
However, things began to fall since then. I don’t know why. He thinks that I wanted him to do the job. Sometimes he doesn’t answer my calls or ignores me.
He may have something he doesn’t want me to know. I thought he had left me. This is what I feel after writing it. Thanks quora
English Bengali Dictionary: bestie
bestie – Meaning in Bengali. Definition of bestie, synonyms, examples sentences and pronuniation in Bengali. Translation in Bengali for bestie using similar and opposite words. bestie ka bengali mein matalab, arth aur prayog
Tags for the term bestie
Bengali meaning of bestie, What bestie means in Bengali, bestie meaning in Bengali, bengali mein bestie ka matlab, pronunciation, example sentences of bestie in Bengali language.