captain meaning in tamil
Find the translation meaning of the word caption in Tamil. Here’s the list of translations.
English captain meaning in tamil :: caption
Caption – தலைப்பு
Caption :: தலைப்பு
Captioned :: தலைப்புகள்
Captioning :: படவிளக்கம்
Captions :: தலைப்புகள்
More Tamil Words for captain meaning in tamil:
♪ : /ˈkapSH(ə)n/
பெயர்ச்சொல் : noun
ஒரு கட்டுரையின் தலைப்பு
செயலில் இடைமுகம் படம்
விளக்கம் : Explanation
தலைப்பு அல்லது விளக்கத்துடன் வழங்கவும் (ஒரு எடுத்துக்காட்டு).
விதிவிலக்கு; சிறைப்பிடிக்கப்பட்ட வாதத்தின் அடிப்படையில் குறிப்பாக வினவல்.
ஒரு திரைப்படம் அல்லது தொலைக்காட்சி நிகழ்ச்சியிலிருந்து வெளிநாட்டு உரையாடலின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு; பொதுவாக திரையின் அடிப்பகுதியில் காட்டப்படும்.
விளக்கத்துடன் சுருக்கமான விளக்கம்.
புகைப்படம் அல்லது வரைபடம் போன்ற தலைப்பை வழங்கவும்.
♪ : /ˈkapʃ(ə)n/
பெயர்ச்சொல் : noun
♪ : /ˈkapʃ(ə)n/
பெயர்ச்சொல் : noun
Nearby Translations captain meaning in tamil:
Word Forms / Inflections for captain meaning in tamil:
captions (noun plural)
captioned (verb past tense)
captioning (verb present participle)
captions (verb present tense)
Different Forms for captain meaning in tamil:
caption, captioned, captioning, captions
Related Words for captain meaning in tamil:
(1) closed caption :: மூடப்பட்ட தலைப்பு
1. title ::தலைப்பு
2. subtitle ::வசன
3. legend ::புராண
caption meaning in tamil Synonyms :-
Clarification, Head, Inscription, Legend, Rubric, Subtitle, Title, Underline
English Definitions of Caption and Meaning:
brief depiction going with an illustration
Translation of foreign dialogue in a movie or TV show; typically displayed at the bottom
Excepting; especially a quibble that is based on a captious argument
- A simple caption that is not worthy of a reply
Noun sentense for captain meaning in tamil :-
(1) Taking exception, especially a quibble that is based on a captious argument
(2) Translation of foreign dialogue in a movie or TV show; typically displayed at the bottom
(3) A brief description is included with an illustration
(5) A quibble that is based on a captious argument is a particularly bad example.
(6) Translation of foreign dialogue in a movie or TV show
(7) Usually displayed at the botto
(1) Provide a caption (as in a photo or drawing)
Exemples for captain meaning in tamil :-
(1) The cartoon caption states, “+o+c++Awkward predicament to you to solve.”
(2) Dear BBC: This caption is not the best to use for the most recent information about the Space Shuttle Disaster.
(3) If you are unsure, attach details to each case or proceeding, including caption, court index, docket number, particulars and disposition. (
4) This caption was apparently seen on Sky News last night.
(5) Although it is rare today, a static caption displayed on the screen for several minutes at a time was common in television graphics from the late fifties through the early eighties.
(6) The lower half of the TV screen must be filled with a caption that reads: +o+c++CHEERS!+o+c+u
(7) On page 185, the caption describes Tom Thomson as +o+c++a prominent member of the group of seven Canadian artists.
(8) Your caption of the University of York library extension would be more appropriate if it was rewritten in 1920s.
(9) Remember the days when newsreaders only read the news without captioning, illustration or crawl at the bottom?
(10) Each photo will include a caption along with a small digital image showing the building in its current state.
(11) For a moment, the caption +o+c++Six months Later+o+c+u appears.
(12) A caption appears across the screen listing substitutes for both teams.
(13) The programme’s closing caption thanks the university for its cooperation
(14) Each key work is illustrated with an explanation caption.
(15) The caption was not included in the original ad, as per the video archived above and media interviews with high-ranking campaign officials and experts.
(16) This case is not notable for its significance of the underlying legal issue, but for its humorous caption
What Makes a Good Cricket Captain by Darrell Victor
While the Australians were a dominant team from 2003 to 2009, Ricky Ponting was not considered a good skipper in some quarters.
Even though he managed an average New Zealand team, cricket pundits consider Stephen Fleming a great captain.
A good cricket captain requires more than just a great performance; they must possess at least one of the seven attributes.
When Players Should Become Captains Of Sports Teams by Erin Gillis
This opinion piece focuses on when players should be appointed captains of teams.
I draw on the Sidney Crosby News about how he became the Pittsburgh Penguins’ captain at the age of 19, a few months before turning 20.
I discuss several points regarding when players should be made captain, and use facts to support my opinions.
How To Become The Best Paintball Team Captain by Dan Levesque
You don’t have to be a part of a winning paintball team in order to win. You have zero chance of winning if you don’t have a winning strategy and are unable to work together well.
No matter if you play scenario woodsball or tournament speedball, your team is divided into different positions.
Each position has its own responsibilities. If your team lacks direction and leadership, you can’t expect to win. To be able to orchestrate a winning strategy, the team captain must be a skilled player.
To ensure that the team functions as a cohesive unit, it is important for the captain to have certain skills and a good relationship with his teammates.
The captain of most teams is also responsible for setting up travel arrangements, scheduling competitions and applying for sponsorships. Continue reading to find out what the responsibilities and jobs of a great captain are for your paintball team.
Captains and Delivery Captains for Superyacht Owners and Operators by Jo Michael
The most important decision regarding the operation and enjoyment of your superyacht is to hire a captain.
Your captain is responsible for the safety and operation of your superyacht.
The captain is responsible for the safety and operation of the superyacht, as well as your wishes [as owner].
Who’s Your Favourite Captain America: Steve Rogers or Bucky? by Simon Walters
It’s Captain America Month, and the latest Marvel superhero film Captain America: The First Avenger has surpassed Harry Potter’s number one slot at the box office.
The film has not only overtaken Potter’s last outing but it has received some positive reviews from critics around the world.
The Makings of a Great Paintball Team Captain by Dan Levesque
The captain of a team of paintball players determines the direction of the group on and off the court. Communication skills are just as important as understanding the rules to be a good team captain. To win, the team captain must have the ability to communicate with each member and bring everyone together.
Captain Falcon Bio by Kobe Nash
Captain Falcon is the main character in the F-Zero series.
He has been featured in every Super Smash Bros. title so far. He is known to be called “Captain” for his service in the Internova Police Force.
Captain Haddock – The Rougue Sea Captain Created By Herge by John Helios
The Tintin album Tintin introduced Captain Haddock as The Crab with the Golden Claws. This character would go on to be one of the most beloved Tintin characters. Herge created him, starting as an alcoholic and weak sea captain. Captain Haddock rose to be a hero and even offered to sacrifice himself for his friend tintin.
The Great West Indian Captain Clive Lloyd by Zahid Khan
The 1975 Australian tour of the Clive Lloyd team was a failure.
They were humiliated both on and off the pitch. They were humiliated on and off the field by Australian fast bowlers, who not only defeated them 5-1, but terrorized them with their speed and hostile fast bowling.
Captain Clive Lloyd began to consider changing his style and tactics after the match.
Review: Captain Phillips by Jaskee Hickman
Based on what I have read, Captain Phillips’ story is mostly fiction. Crew members aboard the “Maersk Alabama”, who witnessed Captain Phillips’ true character, claim that Phillips wasn’t the hero he claimed to be. This is what put them in trouble. This is why I added the second paragraph to this review. It was not as prominently featured as it should have in the film.
Sachin Tendulkar As a Captain by Mamta Pabreja
When we hear the name Sachin Tendulkar, records are what first come to our minds.
Sachin Tendulkar is a living record keeper, but every great thing has its dark side.
Sachin Tendulkar also had a brief stint as the captain of Indian cricket.
Although there were high expectations for him to be a good captain, his first innings was a poor one. The semifinalists in the 1996 world cup lost game after game.
In 1996-97, India toured South Africa to play three match series under Sachin Tulkar.
That series was lost by India 2-0. India scored only 100 runs in the first test at Durban, and only 66 in the second.
Poker: Playing Against The Table Captain by Christopher Grove
If you aren’t prepared, playing against the captain at a poker tournament is a difficult task.
This article will help to understand and defend yourself against the mentality that the captain has.
English to Tamil Dictionary: caption
Translation in Tamil language of caption.
You can also find the spoken pronunciation of caption both in Tamil and English languages.
Tags for the entry “caption”
What does caption mean in Tamil?