Essential services Meaning in Telugu
What is the meaning of essential services in telugu translated? Here is a list with translations.
- Essential services♪ : [Essential services]
- నామవాచకం : noun
- ముఖ్యమైన సేవల విభాగాలు
- వివరణ : Explanation
- తెలుగు నిర్వచనం త్వరలో జోడించబడుతుంది
- నామవాచకం : noun
English to Telugu Meaning :: essential
Pronunciation: Details : సారము, సత్తువ
Essential – ముఖ్యమైన
Essential :: ముఖ్యమైన
Essentially :: తప్పనిసరిగా
Essentials :: నిత్యావసరాల
Nonessential :: అంతగా అవసరం లేని
More Telugu Words for Essential services
- కరిగించి కరిగించారు
Synonyms for Essential
|Synonyms in Telugu||చీఫ్,తీవ్రమైన,కీ.|
|Synonyms in English||chief,acute,key.|
Indispensable, All-important, All important, Crucial, Of the essence, Substantive, Necessity, Requirement, Requisite, Necessary, Capital, Cardinal, Chief, Constitutive, Foremost, Fundamental, Imperative, Leading, Main, Necessitous, Needed, Needful, Prerequisite, Principal, Required, Right-hand, Wanted, Absolute, Basal, Cold, Complete, Congenital, Connate, Constitutional, Deep-seated, Elemental, Elementary, Ideal, Inborn, Inbred, Inherent, Innate, Intrinsic, Key, Material, Nitty-gritty, Nub, Perfect, Primary, Prime, Primitive, Quintessential, Underlying, ABCs, Bottom line, Condition, Element, Essence, Groceries, Guts, Heart, Must, Nuts and bolts, Part and parcel, Precondition, Principle, Quintessence, Rudiment, Sine qua non, Stuff, Substance
Antonyms for Essential
Inessential, Adjective, Accessory, Auxiliary, Minor, Nonessential, Secondary, Subsidiary, Unimportant, Atypical, Throwaway, Trivia
English Definitions & Meanings of the Essential
- Definition of rights and obligations, as opposed to the giving the rules that establish rights and duties. Synonyms: substantive Example
– substantive law
- Fundamental and Basic
-The most important feature
- The most important
Synonyms – All important, all-important and crucial to the essence
– Cool nerves are vital in chess
– The most important topic in disarmament
- Absolutely necessary; essential
– An indispensable worker
– Essential tools and materials
– Funds are essential to the success of the project
- Having or relating to the essence of a plant, etc.
– essential oil
- Anything indispensable
Synonyms : required, necessity, requirement.
– This is where you can find the water fuel and fodder
– Farmers can purchase their needs at favorable terms
– Shelter and food are vital to our existence
– The essentials for a happy life
(1) Anything indispensable
(1) Absolutely necessary; vitally important
(2) Basic and fundamental
(3) The most important
(4) Being or relating to or containing a plant’s essence etc
5) Determining rights and obligations as opposed to giving rules that establish rights and duties
knew fee besties shandies perusal old is gold stream fomite virgin spam Empanelled possessive urad dal ping blady RIP nice sao moto status nothing alter ago flirt jerk desi jerk bonafide Olive-oil matai desi audible webinar squad ridiculous lifeline carpe diem before ed senorita mocktail groot guess pandemic aunty
(1) Salmon is packed with protein and offers many other benefits than providing essential amino acids.
(2) Computer operations are essential in this technologically fast-changing world.
(3) Tickets are very limited so it is important to book early in order to avoid disappointment.
(4) There are many ideas on the essence of humankind and basic adaptations.
(5) There is at least one fundamental flaw in the book.
(6) Nothing in the essence of the priesthood says that priests should live the lifestyle imposed upon them.
(7) A healthy, stable society is dependent on the free market.
(8) He emphasized the importance of the family today and the need for it to be promoted.
(9) It is essential that we recognize the value of investing in public higher education.
(10) Iron is essential for the survival and growth almost all bacteria.
(11) This logic states that improving a fishing area will have benefits for fish. A healthy aquatic environment is essential for healthy fish populations.
(12) It is important to mention that the home has a large, private parking space to the rear. This is almost a necessity in big-city living.
(13) Homocysteine, a sulfur-containing amino acid, is produced during the metabolism of the essential amino Acid methionine.
(14) It is essential to voice your concerns.
(15) He also suffered from essential hypertension and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
(16) I agree that it is absolutely necessary that we do this.
(1) essential oil ::ముఖ్యమైన నూనె
(2) non-essential ::అనావశ్యక
(3) essential oils ::ముఖ్యమైన నూనెలు
(4) essential part ::ముఖ్యమైన భాగంగా
(5) not essential ::అవసరం లేదు
(6) essential hypertension ::ముఖ్యమైన రక్తపోటు
(7) essential services ::అత్యవసర సేవలు
(8) essential for ::తప్పనిసరి
(9) essential factor ::అవసరమైన కారకంగా
(10) essential element ::ముఖ్యమైన మూలకం
1. crucial ::కీలకమైన
2. basic ::ప్రాథమిక
3. substantive ::యదార్థమైన
4. indispensable ::అనివార్య
5. all-important ::అన్ని ముఖ్యమైన
6. necessity ::అవసరాన్ని
1. dispensable ::dispensable2. inessential ::అపరిత్యాజ్యంకాని3. unessential ::unessential4. unnecessary ::అనవసరమైన
essential, essentially, essentials, nonessential
More matches for essential
In this scenario, price rises are most common.
- Inflation is when there is a disruption in the supply-demand equilibrium. Millet is the perfect example. We are both the largest millet producers and consumers, but we also consume more millet than we produce. According to the most recent estimates, we produce approximately 21 million tons of millet and need 25 million tonnes. We have to import from foreign countries which causes a dramatic increase in prices for the general public. Solution: Increase the production of millet. What is the best way to do this? One way is to increase Maximum Support Price (MSP). This was initiated by the government.
- Producers are directly affected by the cost of products when other production factors rise. Railways are an example. Consecutive droughts put the electricity sector in serious financial trouble. They had to raise the price to continue. They have to raise the prices for all sectors that depend on electricity, such as railways and metros.
- If the government needs to raise revenue to finance a nationally important and ambitious scheme. Swacha Bharat Mission: If you visit any restaurant(A), they will charge you Swachh Bharat Cess. Krishi Kalyan, Education cess are two others.
- Government wants to reduce subsidy burden. Oil industry. After oil prices fell on international markets, the government eliminated subsidy. This didn’t cause much price change. The price rose steadily after the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) reduced production. Instead of subsidizing, this government raised petroleum prices.
We are fine as long as the core inflation (Consumer Price Index), remains at 4 (+/-2, this will help boost growth. Stable economies always look out for health inflation.
European countries are experiencing deflation
Their inflation was negative in the past. This level of inflation is also maniacal.
According to Index of Industrial Production (IIP), there is a solution. We are losing more jobs than we create. This has been a major concern over the last two-three years.
The government is now taking this seriously. They have established Skill Ministry to provide vocational training for economically and socially backward communities.
Some of these include Skill India, Pradhan Mantri Yojana, and Stand up India.
We will rock the world if we can implement these plans well! It’s possible!
English to Telugu Dictionary
Translation of essential in Telugu language. The spoken pronunciation of essential is in English and Telugu.
Tags for the entry “essential”.
What is essential in Telugu? Definition, explanation, pronunciation, examples and examples of essential in Telugu.