Find what’s the translation meaning for word trotted in tamil? Here’s a list of translations.
Trot – பெருநாள்
Trot :: பெருநாள்
Trots :: trots
- வாய் ப்ரூடர்
Word Forms / Inflections for meaning of trotted in tamil:
trots (noun plural)
trotted (verb past tense)
trotting (verb present participle)
trots (verb present tense)
Trot meaning in Tamil image:
Nearby Translations for meaning of trotted in tamil :
English Definitions of trot and its Meaning
Radicals who believe Trotsky’s theory of socialism in the world must be established through continuing revolution trot
A gait is faster than a walk, and diagonally opposite legs touch the ground together.
Running at a slower pace
Synonyms jog, lope
– A literal translation that is used to study a foreign language (often illegally).
Synonyms: crib, pony
Run at a moderately fast pace
Synonyms : clip, jog
– There are many reasons to laugh
- She trotted her horse home
Ride at a trot
A two-beat diagonal gait is where diagonal pairs of legs move forward simultaneously, with a suspension in between. Although it can travel at a variety of speeds, the average speed is about 13 km/h (8.1 mph). Sometimes called a “very slow trot”, it is often referred to as “a very slow trot”. Jog. Although it is not known by a special name, a Standardbred’s trot is extremely fast and can travel more than any other non-racehorse. It has been measured at over 30 MPH (48 Km/h)
More matches for meaning of trotted in tamil:
Related Words for meaning of trotted in tamil:
(1) trot out ::வெளியே பெருநாள்
(2) trot off ::ஆஃப் பெருநாள்
(3) trot round ::சுற்று பெருநாள்
Synonyms of meaning of trotted in tamil:
jog, lope, crib, pony, trotskyist, trotskyite, clip
1. lope ::துள்ளி ஓடு
2. jog ::ஓடுவது
3. run ::ரன்
4. jog ::ஓடுவது
5. scuttle ::கவிழ்ப்பதுமேயாகும்
6. scurry ::ஓடுவதைப்
7. bustle ::சந்தடி செய்
8. scamper ::அயோக்கியன்
Different Forms for meaning of trotted in tamil:
VERB of Trotted Meaning in Tamil :
The horses trotted slowly throughout the night
Referring to a horse, or another quadruped, proceed or cause to progress at a speed faster than a walking pace, raising each pair of diagonal legs alternately.
NOUN of Trotted Meaning in Tamil :
Our horses were able to slow down to a trot.
a trotting pace.
A bad case of the trots
EXAMPLE for Trotted Meaning in Tamil:
Grant glanced back at their Jeep and noticed Arian keeping up a slow pace.
You might enjoy a morning ‘trot’ around the crew deck
He said, sternly, “We go forth” and set the pace at a fast ‘trot“.
I might ‘trot’ to Portobello’s market for vegetables
After a few laps at a canter, the mustang slowed down to a trot.
It then went into a “trot”, but it was able to slow down for the next stop.
With a smile and a nod of assurance, I would “trot” in my little Adidas shorts that doubled up as swimming trunks. I’d be clutching fifty pence for a beverage or an ice-cream(meaning of trotted in tamil).
He was going at a slow “trot” speed, but he noticed the wind blowing through the trees and felt a sense peace.
I slowed her down to a ” trot ” and circled around to see Dante.
He was listening intently, and had long ago slowed down to a ‘ trot .
Kat followed Jazz for several minutes, before he increased his pace to a ” trot “.
Simpson believes that his bad “trot” is coming to an end
Our horses went ‘ trot ‘.
The most difficult part was making sure that the horse would ” trot ” with a slack shank, and stand straight when the judge passed by.
With this mascot knight on the back, I could ‘ trot around’ the pitch.
After they were all gone, she walked back on the road, accelerating the horses’ pace to a trot.
We rode in the forest at a slow trot, but were still silent.
She smiled broadly and slowed down to a ” trot ” before she cantered when the next log appeared in view.
He was not supposed to ride her in a ” trot “, canter, or gallop.
I will ‘trot” along to them next week, weather permitting. This will coincidentally be halfway through the contract.
I was only required to follow her horse and wait for it to slow down to a trot, then a trot, and finally a walk.
She cantering gracefully around the outdoor school without a lead rope or halter, her ears are pricked forward, and she calmly responds with voice command to slow down to a “trot” and halt.
The animal was now going at her own pace, and had slowed down to a ‘trot‘ when she lost the strength to guide it.
He must have been allowed to pass without any questions, as his horse galloped and trotted only in the courtyard.
Students ” trot ” on and off campus, completely unaware of the enormous potential campus life offers.
Next thing I knew, Sally Bolt and Bolt were coming up behind us and passing us before she slowed Bolt to a ‘ trot .
He was able to keep the horse moving at a speed that was just above a ” trot “; I think he wanted to get rid me.
Charcoal was getting close to the edge of the woods when Mark lean forward in the saddle. This allowed Charcoal to change her pace from a trot to a full-fledged galloping.
Noun of meaning of trotted in tamil:
(1) Slow running speed
(2) Trotskyist radicals who believe that socialism must be established around the world through continuing revolution
(3) literal translation used in the study of a foreign language (often illegally) a gait quicker than a walk; the legs are diagonally opposed to each other on the ground
Verb of meaning of trotted in tamil:
(1) Run at a moderately fast pace
(2) Ride at a trot
(3) Cause to trot
examples for meaning of trotted in tamil:
(1) Simpson thinks his bad trot is over
(2) Our horses slowed down to a trot
(3) She canter gracefully around the outdoor school without a lead rope or halter(meaning of trotted in tamil).
(4)Her ears are pricked forward, and she calmly responds when someone speaks to her(meaning of trotted in tamil).
(6)I slowed her down to a trot, and then circled around to see Dante(meaning of trotted in tamil).
(7) The horse was moving at a speed of just over a trot. I think he wanted to get rid.
(8)I was only able to follow her horse and trot until it stopped to a trot, trot, and walk.
(9) It then went into a trot, and then it slowed down for the next stop. Sally and Bolt came running up to us, passing us before she slowed them down to a trot(meaning of trotted in tamil).
(10) The animal had slowed down to a trot and was now going at her own pace, when she lost the strength to command it.
(11) While they were moving at a slow pace, the horse listened to the wind through the trees and felt calmer than he was before.
(12) The rider let the horse, a chestnut-colored horse, move at a slow trot, allowing the horse to relax.
(13)After they were all gone, the rider continued to go on, accelerating the horses pace to a trot after she had passed them.
(14) When she got back to shore after a while she would trot up to me and drop the stick, then shake her wet body all over me.
(15) We rode slowly into the forest, but were still silent.
(16) Next week, weather permitting I will trot along to meet them, which will coincidentally mark half-way through the contract.
English to Tamil Dictionary: trot
Translation of trot into Tamil with similar and opposing words. Spoken pronunciation of trot is in English and Tamil.
Tags for the entry “trot“.
Trot definition in Tamil, trot pronunciation in Tamil, trot example in Tamil.