“Obsolete” தமிழ் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு, பொருள், வரையறை, விளக்கம் மற்றும் தொடர்புடைய சொற்கள் மற்றும் புகைப்பட எடுத்துக்காட்டுகள் – நீங்கள் இங்கே படிக்கலாம்.
obsolete – Meaning in Tamil
English to Tamil Meaning :: obsolete
Meanings of obsolete in Tamil
Word Forms / Inflections
obsoleted (verb past tense)
obsoleting (verb present participle)
obsoletes (verb present tense)
Synonyms for Obsolete Meaning In Tamil:-
Antonyms for Obsolete Meaning In Tamil:-
Obsolete Meaning In Tamil
♪ : /ˌäbsəˈlēt/
- வழக்கற்றுப்போன பொருள்
- வழக்காற்றிலிருந்து விலக்கப்பட்ட
- (உயி) உறுப்பு வகையில் முன்னிலும் வளர்ச்சி மட்டுப்பட்ட
- உறுப்பு வகையில் துணையினங்களை விடப் பிற்பட்ட வளர்ச்சியுடைய
- வளர்ச்சி தடைப்பட்ட
- அது பயன்பாட்டில் இல்லாத உடை
- சாதாரண பயன்பாட்டில் இல்லை
- இனி உற்பத்தி செய்யவோ பயன்படுத்தவோ இல்லை; காலாவதியானது.
- (ஒரு உயிரினத்தின் ஒரு பகுதி அல்லது சிறப்பியல்பு) முன்பு அல்லது தொடர்புடைய உயிரினங்களை விட குறைவாக வளர்ந்தது; அடிப்படை; வெஸ்டிஷியல்.
- புதிய தயாரிப்புடன் மாற்றுவதன் மூலம் (ஒரு தயாரிப்பு அல்லது யோசனை) அல்லது வழக்கற்றுப் போவதற்கு காரணம்.
- இனி பயன்பாட்டில் இல்லை
♪ : /ˌäbsəˈlesəns/
பெயர்ச்சொல் : noun
- வழக்கற்றுப் போதல்
- செயலற்ற தன்மை
♪ : /ˌäbsəˈles(ə)nt/
பெயரடை : adjective
- காணாமல் போவது
- (வாழ்க்கை) இயற்கையாக வளர்ந்து படிப்படியாக நெருங்குகிறது
- அது பயன்பாட்டில் இல்லாத உடை
Synonyms of obsolete
|Synonyms in English||outdated old-fashioned|
Antonyms of obsolete
|Antonyms in Tamil||சமகால தற்போதைய நவீன
புதிய இன்றைய தேதி வரை
|Antonyms in English||contemporary current modern new up to date|
VERB for Obsolete Meaning In Tamil:-
We’re trying to spur the business by getting rid of previous year’s designs
can cause (a product or an idea) to be obsolete, by replacing it with something different.
ADJECTIVE for Obsolete Meaning In Tamil:-
the removal of outdated and dated equipment
not anymore manufactured or not being used anymore; no longer in production or.
In the three other families, the maxillary palps are old or inactive .
(of the characteristic or part that a particular organism has) not as developed it was previously or in a species that is related (of an organism) less developed than previously or in a similar species.
Definitions and Meanings from obsolete English
- not in use anymore
Synonyms : disused Example
– Old words
Obsolescence is the state of being that happens when an item or service is not maintained, needed or deteriorated despite the fact that it is still in good condition.
Also see ” Obsolescence” on Wikipedia.
Adjective for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
(1) No longer used
Examples for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
(1) It is believed that the delay could be due to some components being old and out of date (dating to 1999).
(2) In the remaining three families, the maxillary palps are merely outdated .
(3) In the majority of insects, the occiput is outdated or is soldered to the hind portion of the epiranium.
(4) He’s looking for assistance from members of the general public with obsolete devices to access old-fashioned data.
(5) If you’re like me and would prefer to gargle your drain cleaner than sit and watch anything with our outdated, dated president There are just one or two options for escape.
(6) If the technologies of today are outdated, the classic soldier will still be vital.
(7) There’s also the obligatory small, infrequent museum with its old massive American machine guns, as well as broken pieces of aeroplane.
(8) He was worried that she would decide to return to Casey and their evening and date could turn out of date .
(9) Isn’t now the time to declare these vessels outdated, ineffective and a threat to peace?
(10) What’s new However, what’s different is that feminism doesn’t seem to be so dead, but rather outdated .
(11) If you buy your laptop, it’s likely to be outdated or no longer in use.
(12) Two dentists in the York region have made an enormous investment in modern equipment that will allow them to eliminate the well-known dentist’s drill.
(13) This will give an increase in farm investment and help in the replacement of old and unsafe equipment.
(14) And here we stand in the fields in similar fashion to the old and outdated horse.
(15) In fact it’s not unusual to discover that lots of pages in the opening book are outdated and out of date even before the book is released to the shelves!
(16) Indeed, could the desire for sequels signal that the idea of creative newness is now outdated, old-fashioned ?
EXAMPLE for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
This can provide an increase in farm investment and will encourage the replacement of obsolete and dangerous equipment.
There was widespread concern about the fact that the machines and equipment they used were at best outdated and, at worst, obsolete .
The delay may be because of some components being outdated and “out of date’ (dating back as far as 1999).
We are now out in the field exactly in the same manner as the old and obsolete horse.
Everything that has become obsolete is to be taken off the market and replaced with something fresh and innovative.
Isn’t it about time to declare all of these vessels obsolete, obsolete and a threat to peace?
At the point you purchase your new laptop , it’s likely to be obsolete or is out of date.
A moment later joyful and in love The next, he was like a soiled newspaper outdated, out of date and tossed by the drizzle.
Many people – supporters and opponents alike – have said somewhat bizarrely that in 100 years, the dams will be obsolete and their machines will have run out.
The meaning of Astrological texts is often obscured through the use of obsolete or archaic terms.
In the majority of other insects, the occiput can be ‘obsolete or soldered to lower part of the epiranium.
If the technology of today is ‘dead”, the soldier of the past remains crucial.
In fact, it’s not uncommon to discover that lots of phrases in the opening pages are outdated and obsolete before the book even hits the shelves!
What’s changed, however the feminism of today is to be not as dead as obsolete .
In fact, does the lust for sequels mean that the concept of creative newness has been deemed outdated, obsoleteis it ?
He was concerned that she may opt to stay with Casey and their evening and date could be “out of date .
Two dentists in the York region have made an enormous investment in cutting-edge equipment that will make obsolete the dentist’s drill that is feared by many.
If, like me you’d rather wash your drain instead of interacting with our outdated, ‘dead head of state there are only a handful of ways to escape.
The depletion of obsolete technology and machinery within the Third World, particularly in India is threatening the entire economy.
In the three other families, the maxillary palps appear to be obsolete or are merely a vestige .
There’s the obligatory tiny, unvisited museum with its “defunct” heavy American machine guns, as well as broken pieces of an aeroplane.
He’s asking for assistance from the general public with obsolete machines to access the files of the past.
“We believe that technology that alters the look of the shoe instead of solely its function, as with our pump, which ‘obsoletes’ laces’ is where breakthroughs occur in the form of the Chief Marketing Officer Baldwin.
When I first moved to England in the 1960s and throughout the years the demise of the Royal Academy as a benign aspect of modern art was accepted as factual.
The integration of devices with edge apps with broadband pipes for sale to a mobile workforce that is increasingly obsolete voice models.
so much time and expense because of the increased likelihood of “obsoleteness .
In the future the newly formed entity will be referred to as ‘SRCAM ‘, which means’removing the ticker symbols of the past.
A lot of their most popular websites are slowly going from “obsoletism,” or even being banned completely by search engines.
The motivation behind such a publication is the idea that the field of musicology could be saved from obsolescence by crossing boundaries.
However, the roll-out “obliterates” the existing system in one stunning sweep. It is also demanding, even for this firm.
Related Words for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
Adjective for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
Different Forms for obsolete – Meaning in Tamil:-
Mossberg Offers Indian Language Dictionaries with meaning, definition, examples, Translation, pronunciation, synonyms, antonyms and relevant words.
We are working to develop an application which can help people to translate english words to indian languages with translation, word definition, examples, transliteration, synonyms, antonyms, relevant words and more.
English in Tamil Dictionary: obsolete
Definitions and meanings for obsolete, translations of obsolete, translation Tamil language of obsolete using similar and opposing words. Also, find spoken pronunciations for obsolete both in Tamil as well as in the English language.
Tags to the term “obsolete”
What is obsolete in Tamil What is obsolete? It’s the meaning of “outdated” in Tamil outdated definition examples along with pronunciation of outdated in the Tamil language.